Le centre de services communs
The Oncopole: a place to live
The Oncopole is arranged to accommodate those who wish to reside on-site during the time they need: patients, their families, employees, business visitors, students ...The campus offers a complete infrastructure providing accommodation and various services on a daily basis.
Fluvia Hotel Residence
Located near the Garonne River in a pleasant landscape and nature, Fluvia Hotel Residence offers all the services of a real resort
- 160 luxury apartments, some specially equipped for people with reduced mobility. From T1 to T2, its apartments - designed in a simple style - are studied to better respond to the comfort and well-being of customers.
- Conference rooms and seminar rooms for 12 to 60 people
- A contemporary brasserie-styled restaurant and a design lounge bar - both connected to the hotel's terrace - are open to all.
Fluvia Hotel Residence offers two assets
- An Adapted Company, a dynamic integration structure for disabled workers which is part of the sustainable employment of a minimum of 80% disabled employees.
For private or public employers subject to the Disabled Workers Hiring Obligation (OETH), the use of an Adapted Company as Fluvia Hotel Residence is an effective way to meet legal requirements up to 3%, while promoting the integration of disabled workers.
- A structure within the framework of the continuum, from hospital to home. New perspectives in connection with the opening of the Oncopole Cancer University Institute, whose main challenges are:
- Properly take into account the specific needs of patients
- The creation of a link between Fluvia Hotel Residence and the Institute.
Director General of the CRIC
The Hotel Residence FLUVIA of the Oncopole fits into the continuum from hospital to home, taking into account the specific needs of people with cancer within a suitable and comfortable support, economically accessible to all.
Estate investments made by the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations
As a real estate investor in the public interest, the Caisse des Dépôts is involved in Oncopole alongside local authorities.
In collaboration with the Caisse d'Epargne de Midi-Pyrénées, the Caisse des Dépôts finances common services. Objectives: responding in terms of services to the needs of the various players on the site.
- a business center, including a range of local services to businesses and employees,
- a brewery
- a residential hotel, operated by CRIC, via the adapted company FLUVIA. This is what allows us to offer 38 jobs for people with disabilities.
- a 3* hôtel "Quality Hotel Toulouse Sud" with 90 rooms
The chosen architect is Jean-Paul Viguier.
« As a long-term partner of local authorities, the Caisse des Dépôts contributes to the emergence and development of a center of excellence on this site conversion.»
« Since the creation of the Oncopole, Icade - the Caisse des Dépôts real estate department, is involved in the conversion of this iconic site through the creation of equipment.»
Director of Icade